1. Throw out nonessential numbers.
This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctor worry about them.
That is why you pay him/her.
2. Keep only cheerful friends * Like
ME *. The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning. Learn more ! about
the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. "
An idle mind is the devil's workshop." And the devil's name is
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh
until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve,
and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life, is
ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you
love, whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies,
whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good,
preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you
can improve, get help.
9. Take a trip to a foreign country
10. Tell the people you love that you
love them, at every opportunity.
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER:
Life is not measured by the number of
breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.